This section of IGN’s Assassin’s Creed Valhalla wiki has information to help you find all the riches of the Isle of Skye. This region was accessible through Assassin’s Creed Crossover Stories, A Fated Encounter. Wealth items related to main story quests are linked to their respective walkthroughs.
In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Wealth Points of Interest are sites that include significant resources. The Isle of Skye contains 9 Wealth Collectibles (this does not include the Small Treasure Chests). There are 7 Tungsten Ingots and 2 Equipment (Weapons).
You can click on the red boxes to mark the ones you have already obtained and follow your collection.
Isle of Skye Ingots
There are 7 Tungsten Ingots on the Isle of Skye.
Skye Ingot 1
- Location: Kiltaraglen – Closed safe under a round house.
- At the southern edge of Kiltaraglen you will find a circular house. Next to the house you will find a tree with a key hanging halfway up the trunk. To reach the key, find the large block that is placed next to the back wall of the house. Move the block to the tree; then, climb the block to reach the key. After grabbing the key, jump out the window and break the floor to reach the chest containing the ingot.
Skye Ingot 2
- Location: Iron-Brew Mines (restricted area) – On a watchtower
- The Iron-Brew Mines are located on the shore of SW Bay. The chest can be found on a lookout post with an enemy above it on the northeast side of the enemy camp. If you get close to the NE, you’ll be able to sneak close enough to take out the enemy with your bow. Then you can sneak up to the platform from the side of the hill and reach the chest without alerting any of the other enemies.
Skye Ingot 3
- Location: Arnish Deadlock (restricted area) – In a building in the enemy camp.
- Arnish Deadlock is an enemy outpost on an island on the eastern border of the territory. The chest can be found inside one of the round buildings in the outpost. The chest is unlocked being guarded by a single enemy.
Skye Ingot 4
- Location: About 300 m SW of the highest point of SgÃ¹rr Alasdair – In a locked house.
- You must collect the key to the ancient ruins to enter the house containing the chest. The ancient ruins are in the center between the highest point SgÃ¹rr Alasdair and the house itself. You will see a ruined stone tower. The key is on a broken platform halfway up the tower. Be careful when approaching the ruins as the area contains several wolves. Once you have the key, you can enter the house and find the chest inside.
Skye Ingot 5
- Location: Isay Bandit Camp (restricted area) – Safe buried underground.
- The chest is buried behind a tent near the top of the cliff. Look for the breakable patch on the floor. Use the Searing Powder Trap ability to destroy the ground with your arrow and uncover the chest.
- If you don’t have the Incendiary Powder Trap ability, grab a pot of oil from the ledge that’s halfway up the cliff. Then carry the pot to the spot and throw it to destroy the floor and uncover the chest.
Skye Ingot 6
- Location: Camp Quirang (restricted area) – In an enemy tent.
- Approach the camp from the south and you can spot the place from the cliff next to it. Just below the cliff is a large red tent. The back of the tent has a small hole. Through it you can see a crate. Destroy the crate with your bow and enter through the hole at the back of the tent. You will find the chest with the ingot inside.
Skye Ingot 7
- Location: Inside a mine shaft approximately 200m south of the town of Hungladder. You can also access this area via a different path at the end of the What Dreams Can Come quest.
- About 200m south of Hungladder you can find the hidden entrance at the bottom of a hill. Search the barrels and the iron ore deposit to find the small entrance to the mine shaft.
- Once inside, follow the mine shaft to the bottom. The chest is behind a breakable wall in the pit. Use the Searing Powder Trap ability to destroy the wall and get the treasure. If you need a pot of oil to destroy the wall, there’s a supply behind the crates and a fragile wooden fence, but watch out for the mistreating snakes waiting behind.
Isle of Skye Equipment
There are two pieces of gear on the Isle of Skye, both of which are weapons originally featured in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey.
Spear of Leonidas
Leonidas’ spear was originally featured in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The legendary 300 Spartans who held their own against the invading Persian army were led by the mighty Leonidas, who would wield this spear!
In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Kassandra / Alexios could get the Spear by progressing through the Main Quest, but the Spear needed to be upgraded to unlock its full power. This required the Hunter Cultists to obtain Shards that could be used at the Ancient Forge on Andros. In AC Valhalla, it’s already a Mythic Level Spear when you find it – it looks like Kassandra has already done the upgrade work for you!
- Location: Dun Ardtreck (restricted area) – Locked safe inside the main building.
- You need to find the key to the rusty Dun Ardtreck chest to open the chest. Approach the enemy base from the north. You will find a tilted tree near the edge that leads to a platform. This gives you a great vantage point of the area and allows you to shoot enemies from the ropes that pass through the compound.
- Find the wandering enemy, Macbeth, and take the key from him to open the chest and get the spear!
The hero’s sword
The hero’s sword was originally featured in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. It was added with the Lost Tales of Greece DLC. In Odyssey, Kassandra / Alexios receives this sword from Leda during the quest, The Fire of Demeter.
- Location: Duntulm Camp (restricted area) – Inside a locked chest located in the ruined tower of the enemy camp.
- You need to find two Duntulm Camp Chest Keys to open the chest containing the Spear. A key to the Duntulm Camp chest is held by a Goliath who hangs out inside a circular house near the northeast edge of the camp. You can sneak inside the room through the window, then stealthily attack the Goliath to take the key.
- The other key to the Duntulm Camp chest is inside a red tent on the west side of the camp, near the shore. You can only enter the tent by using the small hole in the back. The key is on the desk inside the tent.
- Once you get both keys, you can open the chest in the center of the ruined tower. There are two enemies guarding the chest.